Select photos or videos:
Prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change.
• Female moulded hull and deck in E-glass/Epoxy/Corecell M-Foam with vacuum infusion technology and white gel-coat
• Southern Spars carbon mast with regatta-splice with 2 pairs of airfoil shaped aluminum spreaders, aluminum boom, Dyform wire standing rigging, Dynex backstays, running rigging and main halyard lock.
• Lombardini 702 M Sail Drive (20Hp) with electronic stop, instrument panel accessible through a deck hatch and fitted with a Gori foldable propeller
• Harken deck gear (2 x 35.2PTP primary, 2 x 20STP runner winches, mast blocks, mainsheet and jib lead systems, runner blocks and cleats) with Spinlock clutches
• Hydraulic internal mast jack and hydraulic adjustable forestay controlled while racing by a panel located in the cockpit
• Composite tiller, Jefa self-aligning double bearings, carbon rudder stock and composite blade
• “T”-style fixed keel into hull socket using only two fasteners for quick installation and removal, fabricated steel internal structure and composite outer surface and fitted with a CNC machined bulb
• Fixed carbon bowsprit with UHMW-PE plastic end fitting, easily removable for transport
• Composite hiking stanchions with Dyneema lifelines for inshore sailing
• ISAF Offshore Special Regulations compliant offshore stanchion package
• Harken carbon hydraulic panel
• Through hull
• Carbon instrument bracket
• Hull and Deck gelcoat color other than standard
• Hull liner different color other than Signal White
• Deck non-skid color different than deck color
• Boot stripe (color on request)
• Vinyl graphics (design and color on request)
• Single point lifting hardware (lifting hardware and straps)
• Cradle for container shipping (one position, keel and rudder removed)
• Shipping FOB Dubai
• Shrink wrap
• Trailer by Triad. Hydraulic surge brakes. Does not include bunks.
• Cradle (multi-positional)
• VelociTek Pro Start
• VelociTek Shift
• Raymarine Wireless Micronet Race Master System
Fill in the information, below, and we'll put you in contact with your local Farr 280 dealer via email.